Treat Yourself: Cycle the Alps Aug. 2013
Bicycle the Alps: GGG 2013
Tired of the grind? Ever dreamed about riding the Alps stages of the Tour de France? Do you need time away to bicycle, relax, pamper yourself and meet fun people? Do you want to have adventures and explore new scenery in a laid-back way?
Then, the Go Get it Gal tour is for you. Enjoy France, Italy and Switzerland, stay in a luxury chalet and get a training plan. The tour includes: a 12-week training plan, luxury accommodation, breakfast/dinner/snacks, van support, and airport transfers.
2013 Alps Tour Opportunities
- GGG Sweetheart Tour – Aug. 24-31 – $3200 per person.
For this tour, you can bring your sweetheart (yep, men, are welcome) or come solo. Cyclists and non-riders alike are welcome. (Contact Taryn for details:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click here for a 1-minute video and get inspired to ride the Alps. Check out the routes and itinerary. Listen to the 10-min. phone interview with our tour host to get the inside scoop of the best climbs.
- Cycle handpicked, less-travelled routes through mountain villages and many famous Tour de France climbs with other women.Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the Alps.
- Dive into six days of a mix of easier and more difficult riding across the mountains of France, Italy and Switzerland.
- Enjoy a week of living in France, challenge and pamper yourself at the same time. Relax and ride as little or as much as you want.
- Rejuvenate your body in an alpine mountain chalet, with gourmet cuisine paired
with local wines.
- Explore the peaks by gondola above the village of Chamonix; discover Lake Annecy (one of Europe’s most beautiful lakes) and its environs.
- To enhance your preparation, fitness and success: You will be supported by a training plan and email access to a USAT Triathlon cycling coach and conference calls.
- Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 people. The small groups means the rides can be customized to suit fitness and desires.
Ready to commit? Let’s do this – click here to reserve your spot!